My D.L. Bliss Camping Trip

Three nights and four days at D.L. Bliss site #103. LOVED IT!

Me and my 6 yr old

I spent my 46th birthday celebrating with our good friends the Millers at D.L. Bliss Campground. My girlfriend Deb. took me to lunch at Sunnyside where we shared a bottle of wine and ate deck side watching Lake Tahoe's spectacular views of snow topped mountains in 80degree weather.

Every year I want my camp trip to be better than the last one. I try something new and let go of things that didn't work . This trip was my most perfect trip in 16years.

Our obsession for camping is wanting to make the next trip better, bring better stuff and make it less work. "next trip I'm going to do this instead of that" we say to ourselves.

Here is what made this trip the best.
Camp with other people that you know you jive with
Choose a beautiful location
Bring your dog


A tired dog is a good dog
Use big buckets to bring wood from home
Make sure your coffee stays hot
Drink and have pleanty of water
Use a tarp outside your tent
Use mason gars intead of plastic
Use screw cap for creamer

Lastly - Short Trip = Small Tent


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss