FUN FIND - Collapsible Food Prep Tools

You may have seen these around lately. I found a bunch of collapsible bowls at Grocery Outlet a few weeks ago. I wasn't interested in buying the bowls mostly because I have a collection of stainless steel bowls I have collected from thrift store runs. Check these out for other handy space savers. After doing some poking around I found quite a few handy tools. Mostly at Sur La Table and Simply Smart Living or Amazon.

 

Prepara® Collapsible Potato Masher $20





Over The Sink Dish Drainer $20





Collapsible Salad Spinner $30
Fozzils Duet Collapsible Cookware $25





Rosle Red Collapsible Colander $35

 
Progressive International 5-Piece Set of Collapsible Measuring Cups

 



Joseph Joseph Folding Colander comes in a rainbow of colors including pink $20


Fold Flat Grater by Joseph Joseph $20


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss