Glamping TIP: Milk Crate Side Table

Glamp up your tent with a MILK CRATE SIDE TABLE:


  • Pack what your going to use in your tent inside the crate
  • Flash lights or lantern
  • Reading books or magazines 
  • Reading glasses
  • Book light
  • Box of tissue
  • Empty small tissue box for trash
  • Vintage cloth to cover
  • Stainless steal water bottle
  • Slipper Socks

After you set up your tent turn the crate on it's side, cover with the cloth and use open side to store you belongings. Ready to go camping tip # 102543.


 

Comments

Eric said…
Great tip. Anything that can be used as storage as well as a table works for me.

Like your blog a lot!
Unknown said…
while reading your posts, I am always curious what type of vehicle you drive? I'm thinking Hummer :)
Unknown said…
Cathy you make me laugh, here is a link to my care

http://campinginstyle.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-camptrip-of-year.html

For me it's about simple and practical camping with GREAT food, comfort and a few good ideas to make it work.

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss